Demand for home renovations and extensions are rapidly increasing and our team is looking to scale up to meet these needs. We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Project Architect or Architectural Technologist to join our team on a full-time basis with an immediate start. You would be joining a creative and dynamic team based in Dublin 2.
This role will support our Design team, primarily focusing on running residential projects on site. You will also be involved in carrying out surveys, preparing planning applications and tender packs, attending client meetings on and off-site. It will also involve overseeing junior team members. You will be reporting to our MD.
- Meeting clients and traveling to location sites
- Liaising with contractors and managing projects on site.
- Surveying of properties and site boundaries when required
- Preparation of design layout drawings
- Preparation of planning application drawings
- Compilation of planning documentation and liaison with local authorities
- Preparation of tender pack
- Supplier and trade liaison
- Client liaison
- Third Level – Degree / Diploma in Architecture or Architectural Technology
- Architect on the RIAI register or person eligible to seek registration as an Architect without further assessment.
- 5+ years private residential experience
- Excellent understanding of current building regulations, statutory compliance procedures and planning policies.
- Positive work ethic and self-motivated approach.
- Excellent timekeeping and time management skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Sketch-up
- Ability to use Adobe software such as Indesign and Photoshop
- A full clean drivers licence is essential, a shared company car is available for site visits.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Able to work well in a studio environment as a member of a team.
- Able to contribute to the team as a whole through the sharing of experience, technical skills and creativity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to liaise directly with clients, staff and consultants (in person, phone, email, letter and reports).
Why Join Us?
- Benefit from the opportunity to work remotely.
- Receive a company-issued phone and laptop.
- Gain access to a dedicated company car for travel when working.
- Generous Leave Entitlement: Take advantage of 20 days of annual leave (plus 8 public holidays including Good Friday) As a Christmas bonus we close our office between Christmas and New Year giving an additional 5 days leave per annum.
- Participate in our comprehensive company pension scheme, underscoring our commitment to your long-term well-being.
- Innovative Work Environment: Engage in a workspace that values creativity, forward-thinking, and collaborative growth. Join us in sculpting the next chapter of design excellence. We anticipate the vast potential of our shared journey.
How to Apply
Please email a copy of your CV & relevant portfolio with details of how you meet the needs of this role to email@example.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we will only be contacting candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage.
No agency or phone call applications will be accepted, all applications are to be made via email.