WHAT YOU GET
- Preparation of the drawing set which includes existing and proposed drawings of site plans, floor plans, elevations, sections and contiguous elevations.
- Sourcing of sitemap from Ordnance Survey Ireland
- Preparation of the planning application form and a cover letter to accompany same.
- Preparation of newspaper notice and lodgement of same.
- Preparation and lamination of site notice (client to erect site notice).
- Printing of 6 copies and lodgement of planning permission application with the relevant local authority and monitoring of progress.
- A full planning pack with copies of all drawings and documentation will be provided for your own records.
- We aim to lodge the planning application 4 weeks after commencement of this stage