Do you have a passion for home design? Working on the initial design stages of a project, meeting people and helping them bring their brief to life?
If the answer is yes, then Optimise Home would like to meet you. We are looking for an enthusiastic Architect to join our Optimise Home team on an agency basis working from your own region with an immediate start.
Home is an award-winning Practice focused on the design and interiors of homes. We have completed over 1,500 projects to date and the demand for our services is growing in all parts of the country.
- Meeting clients and travelling to location sites
- Brief taking
- Preparation of design layout drawings
- Preparation of planning application drawings
- Compilation of planning documentation and liaison with local authorities
- Preparation of 3D drawings
- Compilation and delivery of presentations.
- Client liaison
Full training and support will be provided by our experienced team.
- Third Level – Degree / Diploma in Architecture
- Architect on the RIAI Register or person eligible to seek registration as an Architect without further assessment. 2-5 years private residential experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of current building regulations, statutory compliance procedures and planning policies.
- Positive work ethic and self-motivated approach.
- Deadline oriented
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Sketch-up
- Ability to use Adobe software such as Indesign and Photoshop
- A full clean drivers licence is essential,
How to Apply
Please email a copy of your CV & relevant portfolio with details of how you meet the needs of this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we will only be contacting candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage.
No agency or phone call applications will be accepted, all applications are to be made via email.